Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Obsessing and Stressing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission Infos:

Shadowhue was known for being dark, hence the name.  So dark that in some of the more densely forested areas it could be difficult to tell the time of day.  It was far darker at night.  It seemed as if this place was now the definition of darkness.  Visibility was little more than a few feet, making for an eerie and dangerous environment.  To top it all off, it was freezing....

Acually, the cold was more of a plus side for a certain glaceon who had decided to venture into the dark woods.  Sova had found that since evolving, he enjoyed the cold.  Likely because of his new ice typing.  One thing was not in a hurry to learn was how he handled something like desert heat now.

"Love what you've done with the place."  The icy fox sarcastically commented to the darkness that was Shadowhue Forest.  It wasn't like he had anyone to talk to.  May as well get used to talking to himself.  At least that would help keep his mind from wandering and playing tricks on him in the darkness.  Or maybe it would do the opposite.  Either way, he was here for the purpose of completing missions and no overly creepy atmosphere was going to stop him.

(37 energy NINJA EDIT)

Last edited by Sova on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:39 pm

Sova watched and waved goodbye as the shedinja was chased away, though he knew no one was paying him any mind. He took note of the apparent worry of the little murkrow, which was at least reasonable given Acro was clearly having some trouble thinking straight. As the archeops collapsed and spoke, the glaceon couldn't help but sigh in relief. "Well, you had a massive drug trip and now the enemies are a little bit less alive than they'd prefer to be." he explained to the confused archeops, before turning his attention to the smaller bird who seemed terrified, too much to reveal himself.

"Hey, talking bush. You can come out now, bad guys are gone."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:53 pm

"Drug...trip?" The archeops asked, confused about the meaning of this strange new word. Acro decided not to question it, and instead forced himself up. He sat on his hind legs, rubbing his head with a wing in attempt to fight off an oncoming headache. He looked over to Linus, who was stepping out of the bushes, and spoke once more, "Are you two okay? Nothing broken?" his concern genuine for the two friends of his.

Linus nodded, "I-I'm fine, d-don't know about..." his voice's volume grew smaller as he spoke about the glaceon, remembering that strange and terrifying face he had. The flying type was still shivering, barely able to speak. He just wished he could fly away, but he couldn't just abandon the mission like that! He had joined the guild for a reason, he wasn't going to be a coward!
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Sova tilted his head to the left and gave a confused look to the murkrow. "Er....Sova? You know my name, don't you?" he questioned, not understanding why Linus had seemingly refused to say his name. If he thought this murkrow was less kind, he would have thought it was on purpose....
"Anyways, I'm fine...." he replied to Acro, even though it was a complete lie. At least the burn of the poison was starting to fade away. It really was astounding how fast the healing properties of berries took effect.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:15 pm

"Are y-you sure?" Linus finally was able to spoke after swallowing his fear even just a little bit. His wings folded tightly to his side, still shaken up by the whole event. Maybe he wasn't cut out to be an explorer? No. He shouldn't think like that! He had come here in attempt to drop that kind of attitude! The murkrow took a deep and shaky breath, attempting to calm his nerves down. He tried to tell himself that the strange face was nothing, just something the glaceon did without knowing...

Acro looked to see that the client was still observing a strange flower, completely oblivious to the entire situation. A bit concerned about the client's intelligence, Acro spoke up, "Hey, are we almost there?" he asked the Wigglytuff.
The wigglytuff was snapped from its trance with the flower, "Wiggly Wiggly~ Yes I am! We're almost there, let's go! Let's go!" it spoke while performing a joyful jig.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:42 pm

"Yes, I'm alive aren't I?" Sova groaned to the murkrow, not liking having to repeat himself, though it wasn't a big deal.
Then the wigglytuff spoke and suddenly all of his prior problems seemed so small. Life-threatening injuries? Risk of mental breakdown? Possibly disrespectful murkrow? All of these issues paled in comparison to the voice of the wigglytuff. The voice that made the glaceon want to punch a small fluffy forest critter. With his paws. It would surely be hard to form a fist with a paw but it would be worth it.

He'd just have to tolerate the evil pink thing. In his current condition, the last thing he needed was excessive stress. Not necessarily for his sake so much as the sake of others.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:03 pm

The wigglytuff pointed onward and led the way. Linus looked to the glaceon nervously, but followed the fluffy pink thing. If the glaceon insisted that he was fine, then the odds were that he really was fine. The murkrow took to the air, flying into the trees and hopping from branch to branch in attempt to tail them from above in the case that something tried to ambush them. Linus was attentive, determined not to let his teammate and client get attacked once more.

Acro hesitated, unsure of whether to pester the glaceon or just keep moving. The archeops submitted to the Wigglytuff's desire to continue, but waited for Sova to go ahead of him while Acro would travel behind them. He began to wonder if it would have been faster to just let the wigglytuff ride on his back, but then he'd have to carry Sova as well, the weight of two pokemon might be a bit too much for him, that and the wigglytuff's chunky body made him doubt he would be able to carry it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Sova went ahead and followed the wigglytuff, not objecting lest he provoke more of that demonic voice. He was willing to do pretty much anything to keep that thing as quiet as possible. Immediately, upon his first step, he noticed the pain of his wounds once more. The poison was going away, but the damage had already been done. He hesitated and shivered slightly from the wave of pain, doing all he could not to let himself falter. Forcing himself to take another step, then another, he did his best to tune out the pain as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Acro walked behind the glaceon, "Need some help or something?" he asked Sova, before the glaceon could answer however, the wigglytuff gave a cheerful shout.
"There she is! GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" before darting off towards a strange looking plant and hugging it. The shining stone dropped from the Wigglytuff's hands, along with another strange stone that seemed darker than the stone the Wigglytuff carried. A dark shape swooped in from above, "Oooh this looks nice and shiny!" it cried, the feminine voice revealing itself to be the outlaw Murkrow that Sova was after, "I'll keep this thanks~"

Linus gasped as the murkrow took off with a stone he had assumed to be the wigglytuff's, "I-I'll get it!" he spoke, quickly taking off after the other murkrow, giving chase. He jumped off the branches and tore through the canopy of leaves until he was above the trees themselves, looking around and spotting the murkrow flying away. He chased after her, desiring to be useful and get the stone back.

Acro was happy to see that the gloom had been found, but gave a startled squawk as Linus disappeared in pursuit of another murkrow, "The stone!" he cried, however before he could chase after the wigglytuff moved towards the other stone that had been left.

"Oops! Almost lost this!" it spoke as it picked up a sun stone.

"Wait, if that's the sun stone, then what was the other stone?" Acro asked.

"My dusk stone..." the gloom murmured.

(Dusk Stone was rolled in a Monochrome ruins thread with Sova where he gave it to me so I'm having it appear here)
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Just as Sova was about to answer the archeops, which likely would have been worded rather harsh for the situation, he stopped dead in his tracks. The wigglytuff's evil voice had hit him with its full force. He dug his front paws into the ground in an effort to not hit the big pink thing. Luckily, he didn't have to hold himself back for long as the wigglytuff ran off to its friend. Then, just as he was about to simply collapse to the ground in relief that they were finally going to be rid of the evil obese bunny, a murkrow dropped down and grabbed something. It wasn't their friendly murkrow....

The glaceon's eyes opened wide as he realized this was the murkrow from his mission. It had to be. A criminal murkrow in just the right place, no way that was coincidence. He began focusing his energy in front of him, but as soon as the blue glow appeared, it faded and he collapsed to the ground. "Ooow...." he moaned as he struggled back to his feet. He HAD to get that murkrow....

Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 am

Acro would have taken off after the two murkrows, but the glaceon caught his attention, "S-sova?" he asked, trying to figure out if his friend was okay or not. The archeops looked in the direction the murkrow had flown off in, but decided to trust that Linus could take care of himself. The archeops turned to the Glaceon, the wigglytuff and gloom staring at the ice type, ignorant to what was wrong.
"So you're not fine..." Acro spoke.

Linus chased the other murkrow through the trees, slowly catching up until he finally managed to peck at its back and throw it out of the sky. The murkrow screeched in rage as she dropped the stone, Linus gave a squawk, fearing that the stone would break and become useless if it were left to drop on the ground. He dove downwards and snapped up the stone in his beak, however a strange feeling overcame him. While the other murkrow had understood and resisted this feeling, Linus could not. He blinked, flapping his wings as he began to glow and grow, evolution taking place...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 am

Sova growled in frustration at his own body being so weak and feeble. "I'm....FINE." he huffed between breaths.
Taking one shaky step after another, he completely ignored the pain once again as he headed off in the general direction the two murkrows had went in. Even if it hadn't been a mission objective for him, he doubted Linus' ability to fight an outlaw of the same species as him alone and win.

The glaceon tried to use Quick Attack and break into a run, but he found himself too weak to do either. He once again looked to his bag for aid, opening it and digging around until he pulled out an Oran berry. He wasted no time in eating the berry, hoping to take the edge off for his worn out body.

(46 energy, more than enough to roll plenty of fun things. >:D)

Lord E V carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 W0gqJPZ , Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 K2YWnDo , Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 P6v4XNN , Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 2rntvDa , Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 PmCnMcA , Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 XlTFzov , Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 VYqciob , Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 FPf9XUO , Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 2ANFx4q , Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 PSNEk7U
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:21 pm

The archeops's look of concern changed to one that obviously stated that he was not amused nor did he believe the glaceon. Acro caught up to the Glaceon with ease considering he had to take a few steps, "No, no you're not okay," he spoke. He watched as the glaceon ate the berry, not convinced that the berry would help in enough time for the glaceon to just take off, "Stay."
He looked down at the glaceon, prepared to force his friend to stay for the sake of the Glaceon, "Linus went after it, he can do this."

His wings extended with each flap, growing more and more powerful. His feathers grew fluffier, and the outlaw stared in horror, her stone that she had managed to steal having been stolen back and destroyed as Linus had used it. The light around the 'murkrow' shattered like glass, leaving the looming form of a Honchkrow. Linus gave a squawk, spreading his wings wide before dashing towards the murkrow. It was rather strange, he suddenly felt bigger than the murkrow, he wasted no time however. He opened his beak and fired a Dark Pulse at the murkrow, before quickly Pecking at it. The outlaw screeched, having been caught off guard and struck with a critical blow.

Linus, still not having realized he evolved and merely assuming that the murkrow had used some kind of shrinking move, grabbed the other dark type in his talons, preparing to drag her back to the group. The murkrow struggled, but failed to break free as the two headed back to Linus's teammates.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:34 pm

Sova's eyes narrowed and his ears flattened as the archeops stepped in front of him and blocked his path, demanding for him to stay put. The fact that his friend was worried about him meant nothing; the only thing that mattered was that someone was trying to boss him around. Even if he was already half-dead, there was no way he was going to put up with something he'd been forced to endure so long before evolving. He would die before EVER letting someone look down on him again.

"You can be worried about me all you want, but you're not gonna give me orders. I'm not an eevee any more, if I want to go get my self killed, I will." he spoke in a low and clearly agitated tone. The thought didn't even cross his mind that he was probably acting like a nut, though he wouldn't have cared even if it had.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:43 pm

"You're acting stupid, I'm not going to let another friend die in front of me on my watch!" the archeops spoke to the glaceon, irritated that the glaceon was not even considering the idea of listening to him. He did not know if he could handle losing yet another friend, especially if it was to his entire fault. He could have prevented Astrid's death, and yet he didn't try hard enough and regretted it ever since. He was NOT about to make the same mistake for Sova, even if it meant knocking the Glaceon out in order to get him to stay put.

"Let go of me!" the murkrow ordered.
"Why would I let go?" Linus responded, surprised to how his voice seemed a lot deeper than it used to. His eyes widened in confusion, "The hell?"
"What? Not only are you going to use MY stone but you're going to pretend it never happened?" the outlaw huffed.
"F-For one, that was NOT your stone, and t-t-tt-t-two what do you mean use it?" He asked.
The murkrow gave him a stare of disbelief, "The dusk stone you bleeding idiot, you used it and evolved!"
"W-WHAT!?" Linus cried out, stopping his glide back to the group. He looked to his wings and noticed that they did seem rather different. He wished he could see some kind of river to see himself, but in Shadowhue one could hardly see the forest floor from above.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:56 pm

"I don't care if I'm acting stupid, all that matters is I'm acting on my-!" Sova began, but paused as his mind processed the rest of what Acro had said. His eyes widened in surprise at the revelation. "W-wait....what? Another?? First off, I wasn't serious, I'm not gonna die.... He- I won't let my self die. Second, what the hell do you mean ANOTHER?" he took a pause from his disorganized rambling for a moment before continuing.

"Did something....happen to you?" he questioned, wishing he knew a better way to phrase it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obsessing and Stressing   Obsessing and Stressing - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Obsessing and Stressing
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest-
Jump to: